Sunday, December 9, 2012

Can anyone tell me where I can find a Secret Strike AS-1?

Q. I just want a small nerf gun that I can shove up my friends face when he aims a nerf gun at me. I own him every time but, it would be a heck lot easyer with a smaller gun.

A. i saw those at toys r us at 1 point, i work there, i havent noticed if they still carry them


Where can i get a Nerf Expand a blast or megaman nt warrior megabuster?
Q. I need a megaman NT warrior megabuster/cybersword and a nerf expand a blast. These guns are out of stores, and very hard to find. Does anyone know where i can get one, or have one they want to sell? if so, contact me a metalskullgreymon@yahoo.com

A. So, you've gone to Target, Wal-Mart, Toys R Us? It may have to be eBay next.


My sons first Christmas is this year and he will be 9 months?
Q. We want to get him something hunting or fishing but we don't know what to get him we need ideas with out going broke.

A. https://www.google.com/search?q=Toddler+fishing+set&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=Toddler+fishing+set&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=51l&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&prmd=imvns&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=EfGXUPr1BJSy0QH8rIDwBw&ved=0CEQQsxg&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=5320660bd3cf71ea&bpcl=37189454&biw=1366&bih=664

That's fishing gear. As for hunter, there are lots of toy guns at the store. When I was little I had a Nerf Bow and Arrow with a foam arrow. It was so much fun and I remember it better than most of the toys I have.


where can you buy a nerf barrel break besides toys r us target and walmart?
Q. where ever i go they`re out of stock or stores just dont sell it

A. Target.

Target is BIG on Nerf guns.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment