Saturday, December 8, 2012

What is a good summer or part time job for 19 year old?

Q. I am looking for a job this summer and looking for some suggestions. I rather not work at fast food or grocery stores, and I don't want to be a clerk. I am looking for a job where you are moving as you work. Like stocking shelves or other things. I am afraid that I will not know where to send a customer if they ask me, so I rather not have a job with a lot of customer service. Please help.

I have applied for toys r us bike assembler, and a stocking position, but haven't heard anything and its been a month.

A. Lifeguard ( for beach OR pool). The Hours, Pay, & Perks are good- and you have ALL the pretty girls in Town to look at ! Hope You can swim !!! ;)


Is a We the People Justice bike 2010 good for begging street?
Q. I'm planning to start street biking like grinds staircases and freestyle tricks. My old toys r us broke on a 7 stair and i was wondering if a We the People Justice bike 2010 was a good novice street bmx bike?

A. yes its a nice bike. i would ride it and im not even a beginner.


What is the original Toys R Us kids song?
Q. I know the song is

I don't wanna grow up I'm a toys r us kid
there's a million toys at toys r us that i can play with
from bikes and planes to video games
I just wanna be a toys r us kid

What i'm wondering is has it always been that or before there were video games was it something else?

A. I don't wanna grow up, I'm a Toys 'R Us kid. There's a million toys at Toys 'R Us that I can play with. From bikes to trains to video games at the biggest toy store there is. I don't wanna grow up cause if I did, I couldn't be a Toys 'R Us kid.


What is the best child carrier out on the market ?
Q. Having looked over the child carriers for bikes they have at K-Mart, Toys-R-Us, and Walmart, we did not find one that exceeded 40lbs limit for a child, and many looked to offer little to no protection head-wise.

Any suggestions ?

A. I have an online subscription to Consumer Reports. When ever I need anythinglike this I always check them first.

Good Luck!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment