Sunday, December 9, 2012

Where can I find the online Toys R Us online job application that I can print out and fill out?

Q. I live here in Chicago and Toys R Us is hiring and has tons of jobs and needs tons of workers for the holiday season and I want me a job at Toys R Us only thing is when I go to this site
http://www.job-applications.com/toys-r-us-application/
and click on the link that says apply for jobs at toys r us online,a message come up saying the page could not be found.

A. Really? I just clicked the "Apply for Jobs at Toys R Us Online" link and then the "Official Toys R Us Job Application Website" link. It took me right to all the listings. I just clicked Illinois > Chicago and it showed me all the jobs (there are tons).

Try again. perhaps it's a computer issue. maybe your firewall is preventing the page from opening or something. idk.

keep trying, it works for me


What is orientation and training like at Toys R Us?
Q. I just got a job at Toys R Us, and I have to go through orientation on Tuesday. Does anyone who has/have had this job, know what orientation is like? Also, I have training after orientation, so any ideas on what all I'll be doing on the days I go through training?

A. During orientation, you fill out paper work which includes your hiring documents as well as learning more about what your job entails. They will talk briefly about the company, and make you watch safety videos and you get trained anywhere from one day to couple weeks depending on what they decide to do. Most likely, they will let you start to work that day with extra supervision for training.


What to wear for a job interview at Toys R Us?
Q. I have a job interview tomorrow at Toys R Us. What should I wear? How should I wear my hair?

If you've worked there before, what kind of questions do they ask at the interview?

It's a group interview, what can I do to stand out?

I want this to go well because I've been needing a job for so long. I don't want to blow this. Please help, thanks so much!�

A. I'm so tempted to answer your question by; go dressed a giant teddy bear!

That's not going to help you though. So... wear a smart outfit that says you are a serious business person and can close a sale (doesn't matter if it is toys r us or mansions in the sky r us) you still have to sell. You can be fun on the shop floor but it is all business in the boardroom.

But be appropriate to the company you are interviewing for, so wear maybe a fun pin, flower, badge etc on your suit. A fun clip in your hair. You could put your hair up in an "up do" but add a few subtle glitter clips to show off your fun side.

Standing out - show them that you can take a family situation and talk to the parents while also being sweet to the kid's ie "Hey kids, I have to talk to mum and dad for a min can you look at (nearest toy) and tell me which would be best value for money/colour/fun? the list is in your imagination"

Toys R Us are like every other big company - they want people who can sell. So sell yourself my dear! Believe when you walk through that door that Toys R Us need YOU more than you need them!

All the very best of luck tomorrow!


Job At Toys R Us, How long to be notified if i got the job?
Q. I went to the job fair today, and made it through all the games and challenges to a one on one interview, and the lady was really nice. She said she would contact me within 7 days. Has anyone gone to the job fair for Toys R us (australia) and got the job ?

A. take 1 to 7 days but if they dont call that means you didnt make it mate





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment