Saturday, December 8, 2012

Please tell me the store w/ newest version of (?) Fisher Price/ toys R Us barbecue set?

Q. It looks like an actual recent style grill. Grill utensils hang on the inside of the lid and I think are yellow. This model, the corn on the cob comes apart into 2 sections and has velcro on it. I think my daughter-in-law said she got it from Toys R Us and that she thinks Fisher Price makes it. I already looked on eBay and the models on there are different. She bought it at Christmas. I want to send the same set to my Granddaughter for her birthday. When she visited at Christmas, that's all she wanted to play with. It is not a miniature doll house type toy.
Went to Toys R Us website already.

A. go to www.fisherprice.com and www. toys r us .com and see


good places for air-soft/sites ?
Q. i need to know good sites i can buy a air-soft gun for under $100

A. www.toys-r-us.com and www.toysforgirlsandlittleboys.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment