Saturday, December 8, 2012

Do they sell hula hoops in the mainland?

Q. Here in Hawai'i, of course we sell hula hoops but today, my teacher from the mainland hula hooped for the first time! Wal-Mart sells them here.. how about in like, Idaho or something?

A. They sell 'em at Toy R Us.


Do ASDA stores in the UK have hoola hoops in stock currently?
Q. I mean like the actual large hoops not the food, :-) thank you!

A. you mean Hula hoops,tescos have them now,and toys r us


Why is it so hard to find a hula hoop to buy!?
Q. Are hula hoops a thing of the past?? What is a store that may have them? I already tried walmart and all the dollar stores in my city.

A. Go to Toys R Us... just be aware that because of their size and the space needed to use them, you may only be able to find them as we get closer to spring and summer. They're generally considered an outside toy.


Where can i buy a hula hoop?
Q. I've been looking and i can't seem to find one. I found hoopnotica.com and they were a little more than i was planning on spending. I'm going to go to walmart and target to check too. I don't want it to be weighted just a regular hoop; maybe one that can be taken apart for storage. Do you know where i can find one?

A. Try in Toys R US.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment