Saturday, December 8, 2012

How much can I buy pokemon booster packs, tins, and theme decks on black fridays?

Q. Stores like Target, Toys R us, and walmart are preffered. Online sites too. My son is into this stuff but the cards are wayyyy to expensive. $5 for 10 cards? overpriced. So im looking for a cheap way to get this stuff but i cant find any awnsers. Sites that sell these cheap you may also list

A. Try amazon.com, I found many Pokemon booster packs, tins, and theme decks you wanted here.

> http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&tag=fnd-prc-20&node=165793011&keywords=Pokemon


and maybe you should try waiting for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2010 deals week at amazon.com, starting since Monday, Nov. 22 to Monday, Nov. 29. They'll be adding new deals all day & every day, bookmark this page and come back to find terrific prices.

> http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&tag=fnd-prc-20


How much will an iPod touch 5 cost me on black Friday?
Q. I have never gone to a black Friday and i want to know about the prices.

Thanks.

A. The "cheapest" option for a 32GB iPod touch 5th gen is at Best Buy. Their online and in-store price will be 294.99 plus tax but with free shipping. You'll also get a $50 dollar gift card to Best Buy. I could not find any sales for the 64GB iPod touch 5th gen.

You can also try looking for the 16GB iPod touch 4th gen at Target in-store (195.00 with a $40 gift card), Best Buy in-store and online ($194.99 with a $50 gift card), Toys R' Us ($199.99 with a $50 gift card), et cetera.

Good luck shopping :) Just look around at websites of the stores you would like to shop at. They all have their Black Friday/Cyber Monday advertisements up.


Are you going to Toys R Us in the morning for Black Friday sales?
Q. I am, for the first time..... I wonder if there will be a line? They open at 5. Anyone else going?

A. Are you kidding?? Shoot NO I'm not going to that mad house! And yes, there will be a line.... a LONG line. I'm not about to step foot into the crazed mania tomorrow. Too many idiots and I don't have the patience to deal with them.


How much will an Ipod Touch 4th Generation cost on Black Friday?
Q. I know at Walmart it costs around $190.00. I know there are big sales on Black Friday, but i'm 13 so i don't really know much about it. My parents will only get me one for Christmas if they can get it for say around $150.00. I really want one so i'm just wondering how much it will cost At Walmart or BestBuy or Target on Black Friday.

THANKS!!

A. The price for an iPod Touch 8GB will vary around $195-199, but in the following places will include a gift card --

Best Buy -- $194.99, which includes a $50 Best Buy gift card
Radio Shack -- $199.99, which includes a $30 Radio Shack gift card
Target -- $195.00, which includes a $40 Target gift card
Toys R Us -- $199.99, which includes a $50 Toys R Us gift card

Toys R Us will also have the 32GB iPod Touch for $299.99, plus a $50 Toys R Us gift card.

It appears that Wal-mart currently has it online for $189.98, but will be selling it for $195 on Black Friday without any gift card and no option of matching the gift card options seen above. I've already checked -- http://walmartstores.com/10563.aspx

Though one individual said that they were able to get a gift card last year.

I guess it might come down to where you'd want to spend a gift card, and where you plan to do your Black Friday shopping.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment