Saturday, December 8, 2012

Should summit my social security for this online application to Toys R US?

Q. I want to apply for a job at a Toys R us near my house and in the application, it requires me to input my social security. Is it safe to do?
It has a lock on the bottom corner meaning its secure.

A. Please state your Op system when asking Q's.

the lock indicates a very good security when it is activated. e.g banks use it all the time without problem.There should be a lock in the right of the address bar that is put there when Windows? sees that it is on a secure site.
To be sure type the toysRUS address into the address bar fresh and start over from there to make sure you are not on a 'phishing' site.Of course, ensure that you computer has a fire wall on and virus checker up to date and run. Also a BOT check e.g (free) spybot prog. All the best.


how long does it take for toys r us to let you know youve been hired?
Q. if anyone here has worked at toys r us here can you tell me how long it took them tol call you back. I filled an application out online on tuesday 7/20/2010. what should I do next thank you for all help.

A. When doing it online, there should be info that told the info.
If you applied for a specific store call HR and ask. It will show that you have interest.


How to follow up after applying online for a seasonal position at Toys "R" Us?
Q. So I applied online for Toys"R"Us for an hourly seasonal position. Was wondering how exactly to follow up over the phone and when it would be proper to? What should I do to get myself and noticed and land an interview? Would walking in be a better follow up than phone? How long would it take for them to go over my application and contact me?

A. call them then say...hi may i please speak with the manager..if they ask what is this regarding say just following up on an aplication..then once the manager answers say..hi my name is (full name) i applied on (date here) and i just wanted to follow up on my application and wanted to know if you would happen to have any positions available for me...

This is how i now have my job at target.


Are online job applications a waste of time?
Q. I have invested a lot of my time into this. I have applied for Best Buy, Sports Authority, AMC Movie Theaters, Toys R US, Taco Bell, Sears, Auto Zone, Home Depot, Macy's, Pizza Hut, Petco, Jersey Mike's, Starbucks, Boston Market, TGI Friday's, and I believe that's it or there's more lol. But not once have I got a phone call or got an email. I mean who looks at the online applications when you sent them.

A. Not really





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment