Saturday, December 8, 2012

Toys-R-Us interviews for "Off hours stock crew"?

Q. I have an interview at Toys-R-Us for an off hour stock crew position, I am already experienced in this type of job but does anyone know if I will have to interview in a group for this type of position, because I heard they do interviews in groups.

A. It depends on the store and the number of applicants and openings.


How to apply at Baby's R Us ?
Q. i know you have to apply online , but i don't know where the application is on the site . Please help ? :)

A. There is one website, refer below, to apply for either Baby's R Us or Toys are Us, refer below.

http://www.toysrusinc.com/careers/states/

Then select the state you would like to apply and a new screen will ask you to select a city from a listing then you can view all job openings, apply and create a free account which is required.. Good Luck!


question about a job at toys are us?
Q. I applied at a job at toys r us almost 2 weeks ago i called to check if they got the application but no one answered my friend applied for the same position that i applied for about 2 days ago and when he applied they sent him an email saying there is no openings for his experience or something but i never got the email does this mean they filled all the spots or are they just saying they reached the max or something please let me know thank you

A. I am finding it increasingly frustrating with applying for jobs. in this current job climate there are tons of people going for very few jobs and employers just can't reply to everyone. Keep phoning them until you get to speak to a real person, it shows you are being proactive. Don't rely on the email system.


Which sentence sounds better??????????????????????????????????????
Q. I'm looking for a part-time job at K-mart, ***** sporting goods and toys r us.

right now, I've seen job openings for them online, but I was thinking of calling in before hand, and if the positin is still open, go and pick up an application from thier store and see if i will be hired.

but i have trouble with the opening line. how should it go?

liek this?

"hi, my name is todd walker and i calling to see if the footwear sales assosicate position is still open?"

or should i leave out my name and just say "hi, im just calling to see if the footwear sales assiocate is still open?"

or for places that don't have a position:

"hi my name is todd walker and im calling to see if their are currently any job avalable?"




or if anyone else can think of a better line that would be great!

A. "hi, my name is todd walker and i calling to see if the footwear sales assosicate position is still open?"

You need to introduce yourself professionally, and be direct in your approach and target.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment