Saturday, December 8, 2012

im looking for the game johnny the skull does anyone know a store not online to get it?

Q. I looked online at toys r us and now its now where to be found on their site. I looked on the sites online but im terrible at receiving my items so i just like going to the store to get it.

A. It was on Toys R Us.com..but now the only place I have found it is on Amazon..


What website can I buy the Colt Special Combat CO2 pistol?
Q. Its an airsoft pistol (look it up on google) but I can't find a website were I can purchase it. Is there a website or place were I can buy it because it looks pretty cool.

A. www.toys-r-us.com


Where is the best place online to get a Nintendo DSi?
Q. Does anyone know of any deals on these for Cyber Monday or where would be the best place to look first? Would like new or refurbished, no used ones ones unless like new and with a warranty.

A. Try Amazon.Com, Ebay.com, Buy.com or Toys "R" Us.com, you could find a good one from any of those stores. <<


how long does it take to recieve something after ordering it online from toys r us.com?
Q. i bought rock band 2 for wii on january 9 2009 which is friday i used regular shipping
i want to know how long it usually takes for your order to come?

A. I think it really depends on where it is coming from. Whenever I bought something off the site, I usually got it within a few days, about three or four.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment