Saturday, December 8, 2012

I ordered some presents from Babies R'Us online for my cousin to be delivered will she know the price?

Q. Obviously the billing address was where I live, and the shipping address was at my cousins house. I even had it gift wrapped, will any of the price tags be there? Or the invoice? Also, she lives in some apartments, will they have a hard time to get in?

A. Hee hee! Congrats to your cousin and don't worry. They are gifts, BabyR'Us handles this sort of thing really well. As for the apartment, UPS and the postal service usually leave a note that a package needs to be picked up at their location if the deliveree (your cousin) isn't home.


Are there any job opportunities available for a 14 year old?
Q. I know there are always jobs like baby-sitting and lawn mowing, but I was wondering if there were any places that would consider hiring a 14 year old (fifteen in two months). Also, are there any places that don't check your SSN before hiring?

A. Hello!
I am also 14 looking for a job, first off, here some places you can scratch off your list (if you have one):

Burlington
Ross
Payless
Toys R Us
Target

I've tried those already and they all said "No". Although, Baskin Robins does hire at 14, depending on location. I know that from experience. But at most Baskin Robins you must be 15. And to work at any place that sells food, you need a Food Handlers License, but to work ANYWHERE you first need a Work Permit, which you can apply for though I'm not sure how much that costs. You could also work at Fred Meyer's or Safeway or Albertson's as a grocery bagger, but nothing more than that.

This website here can help you too! It's run by the government so it has some pretty useful information:
http://www.youthrules.dol.gov/jobs.htm

They list all the kinds of jobs 14-15 year olds can get, though they don't name specific places, I think it will help you out (because it's helping me).

Good luck! Oh, and remember, the economy right now isn't at its best, so it may take a while to find a good job, especially at your age.


Where can I find great nursing bras in the west side of phoenix?
Q. I'm 19 weeks and i havent found a store near by that has good nursing bras. A little help please.

A. I know Motherhood is a great place to get them. here are all the motherhood locations in or around Pheonix. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Motherhood At Maternity Outlet at Arizona Mills Circle
5000 Arizona Mills Circle
Tempe, AZ 85282
Phone: 480-775-1818 7.55 miles



Motherhood at Metro Center
9617 N. Metro Parkway East
Phoenix, AZ 85051
Phone: 602-870-3059 9.11 miles



Motherhood at Tempe Marketplace
2000 E. Rio Salado Pkwy
Tempe, AZ 85281
Phone: 480-898-8942 10.06 miles



Motherhood At Babies 'r' Us at Babies R Us
4835 E Ray Road
Phoenix, AZ 85044
Phone: 480-705-4940 10.41 miles



Motherhood at Chandler Fashion Center
3111 West Chandler Blvd
Chandler, AZ 85226
Phone: 480-722-0632 14.20 miles



Motherhood At Babies 'r' Us at Babies R Us
7540 West Bell Road
Glendale, AZ 85308
Phone: 623-878-3810 15.67 miles



Motherhood at Arrowhead Town Center
7700 W. Arrowhead Center
Glendale, AZ 85308
Phone: 623-486-3888 15.87 miles



Motherhood At Babies 'r' Us at Babies R Us
7000 East Mayo Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85050
Phone: 480-585-7362 16.54 miles



Motherhood at Superstition Springs Center
6555 E. Southern Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85206
Phone: 480-854-3483


What retail store can I buy baby memory books?
Q. I'm looking for a baby book that has pages for a family tree, the baby's specifics like birth place and location, height, weight, eye color, place to put baby's first hand prints, and also like a photo album to store baby pictures. Is it called a baby memory book?? Or is it called something else??

I'd like to know what stores carry these. I would like to be able to look at the books in person before I buy. I know online sells them, but I can't see inside of the actual book

A. I'm looking too! Some retail shops that carry them are Walmart, Target, Kohls, Sears, Kmart, and Babies R Us. I heard that Ross and Burlington sometimes carry them too. You could also try Hallmark stores. I am shopping online as I'm overseas & local shops near me have a limited selection and some are packaged so I couldn't look through them. I found the online store "BabySakes": http://www.baby-memory-books.com/Default.asp great because they have a huge variety & list in detail what pages are included (ie: Mother's details, father's details, family tree, space for prints, etc) & sometimes there are pictures of inside. Some reviews on Amazon also list page details. Maybe it's just me being picky but as it will be something I will pass on, I'm trying to find just the right one so something I realized when baby memory book hunting is to consider what kind of binding in a book to look for such as bound/tightbound, postbound, looseleaf (3 ring binder), & others. If you want to add or remove pages or add keepsakes, then the postbound and loose-leaf could be good books since they expand. Some nice baby memory book brands I've found so far are the Carter's, C.R Gibson, Pearhead Babyprints, Penny Laine, and Pepperpot books because these allow someone to personalize them by adding pictures/details of their own baby on the cover & inside. Some of the retail shops above carry these. Good luck with your search! (Sorry for such a long response!)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment