Monday, December 10, 2012

Good websites for free printable coupons?

Q. I am looking for good websites that give free print-out coupons, mainly I want Toys R Us, Target, and Walmart but other toy stores that have coupons are great too!!

A. The best website i found was www.bradsdeals.com

They are all reliable and always work.

Happy Shopping!


Anyone know if you can use a 20% off an item & a $5 off your purchase coupon at toysrus on one purchase?
Q. We have a 20% off one item coupon that came in plus a $5 off 'bucks' that came in for my son's birthday. We want to get him a little tikes truck.
Anyone know if we can use both?

A. You're referring to this printable coupon, right? http://bargainez.com/toys-r-us/5-off-printable-coupon

If so, you can't combine it with the 20% off coupon, sorry.


toys r us coupons,where to get them?
Q. what is a good site that you can get toys r us coupons

A. Try the following link. Good luck! Worse comes to worse, perform a search on any search engine & type in toys r us codes or printable toys r us codes if you plan on going into the store. Good luck!


on a tight xmass budget, I need coupons!!!?
Q. I am looking for some coupons for xmass gifts. Any one know where i can find some good coupons for toys r us, walmart, or toy manufatuer coupons? I have tried googling to get some with no luck. They are all online ones. I need acual printable ones. Thanks everyone!! Happy Holidays!!

A. Hi.. I am getting some great Toys R Us coupons daily in my email. It is called the 12 days of Christmas deals. (today it had 50%of baby born dolls and 50 % doodle bears,among others) And they are printable.

The link to sign up to receive them is.. http://www.toysrus.com/include/entry.jsp

If that doesn't work, just send me a message with your email address and I can forward you the email with signup info.

Hope that helps.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment