Monday, December 10, 2012

What is the Toys R us NA event for Pokemon Soul silver and Heart Gold?

Q. I want to know what the Toys R us event for Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver in north america. I'm getting Soul Silver and I need to know all the events I already have the two from Gamestop. What is the Toys R us north america event for Pokemon SS and HG?

A. The next event will be for mew. Although there will be an event to get latias or latios. Mew will be for all 5 DS pokemon games. There has been no date given to America as of yet. It just finished up in Japan.


How long does the Toys R Us Orentation Last I would like to know?
Q. I have an orentation tomorrow for Toys R Us and I have some stuff to do after. Anybody know how long it is?

A. Could be anywhere between 1 and 6 hours depending on how incompetent your manager is.


What is the website to purchase Toys R Us employee shirts?
Q. I am a new employee for Toys R Us/Babies R Us, and need to purchase my shirts. The manager gave me the wrong website. I need the correct website to buy the shirts. Thanks!

A. go to this site
very helpful
http://www.google.com/


Is it possible to communicate to ghosts using a Ouija board bought at Toys-R-Us?
Q. I see these boards in Toys-R-Us and in the toy department of other fine stores. Is it possible to communicate with the dead using nothing more than what some people consider a toy? Is there proof that this actually works?

A. well there is no real proof that any ouija board works.

but with that in mind many people have had them work with any kind of board. including homemade boards. one of my friends had one work that he made and it was pretty much just a peice of wood and a shotglass.

either way sometimes ouija boards wont give you the result you expected if you even got anything at all. out of all the times ive used one ive only gotten something twice.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment