Sunday, December 9, 2012

What to wear for a job interview at Toys R Us?

Q. I have a job interview tomorrow at Toys R Us. What should I wear? How should I wear my hair?

If you've worked there before, what kind of questions do they ask at the interview?

It's a group interview, what can I do to stand out?

I want this to go well because I've been needing a job for so long. I don't want to blow this. Please help, thanks so much!�

A. I'm so tempted to answer your question by; go dressed a giant teddy bear!

That's not going to help you though. So... wear a smart outfit that says you are a serious business person and can close a sale (doesn't matter if it is toys r us or mansions in the sky r us) you still have to sell. You can be fun on the shop floor but it is all business in the boardroom.

But be appropriate to the company you are interviewing for, so wear maybe a fun pin, flower, badge etc on your suit. A fun clip in your hair. You could put your hair up in an "up do" but add a few subtle glitter clips to show off your fun side.

Standing out - show them that you can take a family situation and talk to the parents while also being sweet to the kid's ie "Hey kids, I have to talk to mum and dad for a min can you look at (nearest toy) and tell me which would be best value for money/colour/fun? the list is in your imagination"

Toys R Us are like every other big company - they want people who can sell. So sell yourself my dear! Believe when you walk through that door that Toys R Us need YOU more than you need them!

All the very best of luck tomorrow!


What Xbox 360 and Ps3 games are on sale this year on black friday november 26?
Q. I've looked on the internet and the only ads that i've saw are toys r us and true value and kmart..I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the game and the price and where its for sale...I know its a month away and i know that most of you probably don't know anything thats on sale, please don't leave any rude answers lol.

A. For starters Assassins creed brotherhood is comeing out( 1st one sucked)
then I think black ops will come out by then. And also they might have realesed a new fallout. those are the only ones I know


How do I sell a toy to a customer?
Q. I have an interview for Toys R Us tomorrow, and someone I know who had an interview today called me and told me that in the interview we will be expected to try to sell a toy to the interviewer. I have absolutely no experience in sales. Can someone please go over with me the approach to selling a toy/merchandise? I need an asap answer. :/

A. Well talk about the quality of the Toy. (example: It's worth the price because it's going to last much longer than a toy you would by at a discount store.)
Talk about the safety of the toy (maybe mention that toy r us toys are approved and talk about what prevents the child from being hurt with it.)

And sweet talk the costumer. (have them imagine their child playing with this toy and how enjoyable it is. talk about the unique features it has and how it will always keep them entertained.)

Hope this helps


What are the best toys for a 9 month old and where is the best place to buy that isn't expensive?
Q. My LO is crawling around now and getting into everything. I figured he might be bored.
I have a few toys, but I wanted to get more, a lot more.
I've been to Toys R Us a few times and it's great. But my friend said for that I'm better off going to yard sales or thrift shops. Is this true?
If I wanted to buy from ebay what keyword would I use? I've done a few searches but nothing good comes up.

A. yep and try consignment shops. Why pay more when you can find the same things at great prices somewhere else. Unless you have a problem with used stuff...which some people do.

Don't do ebay High prices!!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment