Sunday, December 9, 2012

What stores are open early for Black Friday?

Q. What stores open Early for black Friday? Chain stores, like Best Buy Toys R US..ETC.

I know that Target Opens at six and Khols opens at 4. Anymore?

Thanks


PS: Star if your shopping Early!

A. macys
sears
kmart
circuit city
wal-mart
amazon
pacsum


How early should i go to avoid black friday lines?
Q. I want to buy an xbox on black friday witg a really good deal how early shoul i go before tge store opens is two hours before good tge store is toys r us

A. Amazon will offer Black Friday Deals on November 22.
Save these links and check it out on November 22
You may get good deals

Black Friday Deals Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday-After-Thanksgiving-Sale/b/ref=gbbf_stripe2010?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&tag=ya-us2-20

Black Friday Deals Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Friday-Deals/b/ref=amb_link_158444247_2?ie=UTF8&node=161428031&tag=ya-uk2-21

Hopr this helps


How can I survive a Black Friday stampede?
Q. I want to go Black Friday shopping, and usually there are humongous crowds, and stampeding. I'm short and I am also afraid that if I get caught in a stampede, I could die. How can I prevent this from happening (considering I want to visit Toys R Us and Gamestop)?

A. Bring a group of your largest friends, and try to get them surrounding you so people cant bump into you.


How to shop on black friday?
Q. Hello i am buying a ipod touch at toys R us, and you may be wondering why them why not best buy or walmart. Well my parents need the 50 dollar gift card i guess that comes with it. Now i am doing this by myself and the store opens at 9pm on thursday i want to be the first one there how can i do this? Please help i need some tips on black friday shoping I have no idea what it is like i have never done it before.

A. There will be tons of people there an hour before or thirty minutes before. I've been to Black Friday with my parents, and trust me, it gets crazy. People get pushy, too. Mostly, estimate the time it takes to get there. Then leave an hour or two early. If it takes thirty minutes to get to your destination, then go an hour ahead. Like:

Store opens at 9 P.M.
It takes thirty minutes to get there (not really for you, but it's an example)
Don't leave at 8:30, leave around 7:30, 7:45, or even 7:00 P.M.

It all depends on how long it takes to get there.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment