Saturday, December 8, 2012

Could I lose weight off my abs with a regular hula hoop?

Q. I know that 3lb + hula hoops would be more effective, but I don't know where to buy them and I'm not in the mood to search everywhere. Do you think a normal plastic kids one from like Toys R Us or something would work as well?

A. It's possible..but you need to get do it for a a long time. I'm not sure how it would be in terms of caloric burn. Like anything, you can lose from physical activity..but it may not be the best in terms of efficiency though. As far as targeting your abs, any cardiovascular exercise will help you lose weight all over your body not just your abs. It is not possible to target just one are in terms of losing weight. You can, however, tone target areas.


Can hula hooping help you lose weight?
Q. And can I lose weight using a light-weight hula hoop. I bought mine from Toys R Us (hahahaha)
but would it work just as well? Because I'm already pretty good at hula hooping, and it would be more challenging with a light weight, right?
Thanks!

A. It's a great way to lose weight. The weighted hoops take less effort, so the lighter ones should be better exercise.


Where can I buy a hula hoop in New York, NY?
Q. I've checked toys r us and target but haven't found any.

A. most toy stores carry them but they're a seasonal item so your not going to find one this time of year
wait till memorial day weekend
or search online


Where can I buy a hula hoop?
Q. where can I buy a hula hoop??
hi I have been to
target
and
toys r us
KB toys
and they don't have any can you help me please?

A. Have you been to Wal-Mart because I think I have seen hula hoops there.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment