Monday, December 10, 2012

Can I get a price adjustment on an item that is on sale on Black Friday at Toys R Us?

Q. I went to toys r us recently and bought an item for $25.99. I just realized it is going to be on sale for half the price on the day after thanksgiving. Will they give me a price adjustment if I go there that day?
If not I will just buy another one and take the old one back with the receipt that has the full price.

A. Retailers usually exclude their Black Friday sales from price matches. I bet the easiest thing would be to return and re-but. Assuming you are willing to go out on such a busy shopping day.


Does Anyone know what 3 games comes with the XBOX 360 console at Toys R US on Black Friday?
Q. I see that Toys R US is offering a "deal" on XBOX 36o that includes a carrying case and three games. But I cannot find which 3 games it comes with. If anyone could help that would be awesome! Thanks.

A. If im not wrong I think one of them is the new batman game. But Best buy has the same deal with 4 games.

http://www.blackfriday.info/


Do you know where to find the black friday papers?
Q. Where do people find the black friday papers to know what is going to be on sale? I asked toys r us and one person said they normally dont put thier ads in the paper....you can only see the sales as you come in and they put the sale papers out then.What experience have you had with finding them?

A. Oh Honey just buy a copy of your local newspaper and the sales will all be in there.Get the paper the day before Thanksgiving and on thanksgiving and you are all set.You can also go on line and check out what's going to be on sale. There will be lots and lots of sale circulars for you to choose from in the papers.


should i go to the Walmart black Friday or the toys r us?
Q. i really want to know what black Friday sales store i should go? this is my first tme going to blacck Friday sales and i would really appreciate any suggestions:)
im planning on purchasing the Xbox 360 Kinect!toys r us has it and so does Walmart,the only difference is that toys r us opens up at 9pm and Walmart opens up at 10.

A. Ask yourself what you really want, what your children want.. They want you to come impulse buy.. I used to really be into that.. I feel you would have better luck at toys r us and target .. Hellmart just had same electronics and toys as last year..mostly made in china stuff.. Happy hunting..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment