Saturday, December 8, 2012

What are the questions asked during Toys R Us interview?

Q. What are the questions asked during Toys R Us interview?
I need help with my interview today! What is the interview like and what are the questions asked? What should I look forward to? What should I do? Help me with anything!

A. I never applied for Toys R Us but most jobs have the same question during Interview like the main questions are

Why do you wanna work for this company?
What gifts would you bring to this company?
Why should we hire you?

those are the 3 most asked question an a interview


When will Toys R Us start calling people that went online and filled out a job application to come in to the?
Q. store they wanna work at so they can be interviewed.

We are only a couple of weeks away from Black Friday and I wanna know when will Toys R us start contacting those people who meet all the job requirements for the job position they filled out the online job application for.

How long do we have to wait

A. You think employers call every person who applies for a job? You must be new to this whole "job hunt" thing, huh.


What to wear for a job interview at Toys R Us?
Q. I have a job interview tomorrow at Toys R Us. What should I wear? How should I wear my hair?

If you've worked there before, what kind of questions do they ask at the interview?

It's a group interview, what can I do to stand out?

I want this to go well because I've been needing a job for so long. I don't want to blow this. Please help, thanks so much!�

A. I'm so tempted to answer your question by; go dressed a giant teddy bear!

That's not going to help you though. So... wear a smart outfit that says you are a serious business person and can close a sale (doesn't matter if it is toys r us or mansions in the sky r us) you still have to sell. You can be fun on the shop floor but it is all business in the boardroom.

But be appropriate to the company you are interviewing for, so wear maybe a fun pin, flower, badge etc on your suit. A fun clip in your hair. You could put your hair up in an "up do" but add a few subtle glitter clips to show off your fun side.

Standing out - show them that you can take a family situation and talk to the parents while also being sweet to the kid's ie "Hey kids, I have to talk to mum and dad for a min can you look at (nearest toy) and tell me which would be best value for money/colour/fun? the list is in your imagination"

Toys R Us are like every other big company - they want people who can sell. So sell yourself my dear! Believe when you walk through that door that Toys R Us need YOU more than you need them!

All the very best of luck tomorrow!


What should I wear to first job interview at Toys R Us?
Q. I'm a 17 year old male who applied to Toys R Us on June 22 from their main website. I got a call yesterday to come to a group interview on Wednesday, July 7th at 2:00pm. I live in California and I really do not know what to wear and I'm very nervous! What should I wear to the interview?

A. i went to a toys r us interview in 2008. i was dressed in jeans and tee shirt. still got hired! The problem is ---- i never showed up for work.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment