Sunday, December 9, 2012

how long does it take to recieve something after ordering it online from toys r us.com?

Q. i bought rock band 2 for wii on january 9 2009 which is friday i used regular shipping
i want to know how long it usually takes for your order to come?

A. I think it really depends on where it is coming from. Whenever I bought something off the site, I usually got it within a few days, about three or four.


What are you getting your 1 year old for Christmas?
Q. I have two older boys and a one year old girl. I have never really had to shop for a girl until now so I wondered what other's are getting there kiddos this year.

A. A baby doll and a carriage or crib, a bottle. Girls have that built in motherly instict, it is so cute to watch them take care of their baby. If she isnt steady on her feet, I would get the stroller but not let her push it around just yet. But in a few months she may love to take her baby for a walk.
A little people play set, my daughter played with hers for a long time.
A play kitchen, she will use it for a few years. I put mine away once or twice a year for a few months when they are boared of it, when I take it out again they start playing with it.

go to toys r us.com and look around in her age group to see what you think she will like. At the age of 1 it is hard, mine seemed to really start playing at one and a half so think ahead.

Puzzels are great. melissa and doug have great toys.


Where can I find the lowest cost Nintendo DSi?
Q. The new Nintendo DSi just came out in Japan and I want one but where can I find one on the internet that is a very low cost and in full working order? I want it in black.

A. try toys r us.com cuz we got an add where you can get one ANY COLOR with 1 game 1/2 off!


What are major marvel collectors items?
Q. My bf loves marvel I wanna get as much as I can and idk if random websites on Google are reliable. I could be buying a fake and my man deserves better than that(: help me?(:

A. My son loves marvel! I seen some really cool stuff on toys r us.com, there is collector comic book that come with collector action figures, you could also try ebay too! I posted the link below so you can have a look :)

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=marvel%20comic%20action%20figures%202-pack&origkw=Marvel+Comic+Action+Figures+2-Pack&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment