Sunday, December 9, 2012

When will Babies-R-Us start carrying the 2012 Baby Jogger City Elite?

Q. I'm returning my old stroller to babies r us so I need to purchase a new one from there only. The problem is, they only have last years model on their website but I'm seeing everyone else get them from other websites / stores. Whats up with Babies r us?

A. Why don't you call their customer service. Unlikely someone on here would have information about a specific product a store carries.


How often does Babies R Us send out their sale/coupon books?
Q. I got a book of coupons from Babies R Us last week. The coupons are valid from 4/17 - 4/30. There are a lot of good coupons for things I need, but I hate to go buy everything before my shower in May.

Is it worth it to use the coupons now, or do they send the coupons pretty often?

A. I get coupons every month or two... and a lot of times the big stuff they always have a 10% off coupon or something like that.


What is included in the gift bag you get from Babies R Us for registering in the store?
Q. I want to go on ahead and register on-line, but I am afraid I'll miss out on a lot of good items in the goody/gift bag they give moms-to-be when registering in-store.

The nearest Babies R Us is pretty far away from me, so I just wanted to know if it would be worth the wait and drive to get the goody bag.

THANKS!

A. it's all junk really, a few coupons on diapers if you buy 2 boxes or something and then one diaper in a big box so you think its something good, but no...and the cards that are printed that said you registered there so you can include them in your shower invitation and a spiral book to tell you what you will need to register for incase you are a first time parent and don't have any clue but nothing super great worth a drive. I registered last week so i just went through the bag over the weekend so it should be about the same things.


How long should shipping take, babies r us?
Q. I ordered my daughters convertible car seat online from Babies R Us because the 15% coupon I have isn't good yet, so I used one online. Also when I signed up for the babies r us rewards program I got $15 off of shipping.

So, I ordered her carseat yesterday morning, at like 10. It was regular ground shipping, 6-10 business days. Some companies tend to take the 6 days, others closer to 10.

Whats your experience, should I expect it sooner, or later?

Thanks!

A. I had ordered some baby things online from babies r us and I received them within 6 days.

A car seat is kind of big so I don't know if that would have anything to do with later shipping.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment