Saturday, December 8, 2012

There use to be a restaurant on Sepulveda Blvd near where Petco now is located in Culver City Ca.?

Q. It was directly or almost directly across the old Toys R Us location on Sepulveda. I believe a pet store(not Petco) was right next to it. The place was always dark and I recall smoking was permited there. A surly old woman ran the place, but they had the greatest ribs and pancakes.

A. Could it have been a deli restaurant? If so, it may be The Rollin Rye. I never saw it at it's previous location. It moved to the shopping area where Sepulveda and Jefferson split. I changed jobs which moved me out of the area and I must admit I did not try the ribs, but it sounds kind of like that place. z


Can I return merchandise to a differant Toys R Us location?
Q. I bought some stuff from a Toys R Us(out of town) and I'm wondering if I can take it back to the location near my house. They are currently closed right now. Don't open till 10am

A. AS long as you have the receipt you can.


Where can you buy the cheapest xbox 360 arcade and has to be the jasper version?
Q. my location is in the philippines. toys r us is one of my options here.

A. Used at Amazon.com...also I've found that they are more reliable than ebay. Tons of scammers on ebay, none that I've found on Amazon... If you want to be sure that you get a console with the Jasper chip though pay whatever top dollar is for the Arcade right now or find it on sale at a local store. The internet is filled with people trying to sell their broken 360's that are no longer under warranty...


Do companies care when a job applicant returns an item?
Q. I just purchased a case for my iPod Touch at a Toys R US store, but I want to return the item because I don't like the design of it.

However, I also want to apply for a job at this store.

Will returning the item at the same location that I want to work at hurt my chances of getting hired?

A. When you go in to apply for a job you want the workers there to see you as a co-worker. You don't' want to be in their mind as a customer, especially one that sees a default in one of their products. I think that its worth the drive to go a town over and return the product to a different Toys r us.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment