Saturday, December 8, 2012

what is the best gift or toy for my 3 yrs old daughter ?

Q. i looked toys r us for 2 hour i really can''t choose do you have any suggestion?i said baby alive or tekno robot dog?what do you think?
for her brithday

A. Baby Alive is fun, but you have to think about all the replacement foods and diaper you'll be buying and she'll be wanting your help with it 24/7.


What are the pros & cons to working at Toys R Us?
Q. I'm 16 & looking into places for my first job, one of my options is Toys R Us. I'd like to work as a cashier, part time of course. What are the pros & cons to working there? How much is the employee discount? Are they flexible with hours? What's it like working there? What should I know for the interview, if I do get one? I've done plenty of research on this, but a lot of the answers seem a little outdated & I'd like answers based on recent experience. Thanks!

A. Employee discount - 10%

Flexible hours - Yes

What is it like working there - Usually pretty busy. No down time (could be different depending on store, and i see this as a good thing...) Fun to help out guests.

Interview - I had to build things out of Legos in a limited amount of time and then sell this new 'toy' i had made.

Good place to work. You get to be around toys which is fun and helping out customers is rewarding.


How much does a Off hours stock clerk make?
Q. I'm thinking about applying for a off-hours stock clerk job as a 2nd job at Toys R Us. I was wondering what the average night clerk would make per hour.

A. unless you have years of experiences, it will be minimum wage. good luck.


What can i buy for my toddler 3yrs old to keep her occupied?
Q. I'm trying to get some cleaning done in my house this weekend before guest come over. I was thinking of going to Toys R US and getting her some type of challenging toy to keep her occupied for hours. I have to scrub floors, deep clean carpet in 4 rooms, clean walls, clean 3 bathrooms, and laundry. I'm a single parent, so i don't have anyone to watch her. I need your help Yahoo friends.

A. a dog!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment