Saturday, December 8, 2012

Can I return merchandise to a differant Toys R Us location?

Q. I bought some stuff from a Toys R Us(out of town) and I'm wondering if I can take it back to the location near my house. They are currently closed right now. Don't open till 10am

A. AS long as you have the receipt you can.


Do companies care when a job applicant returns an item?
Q. I just purchased a case for my iPod Touch at a Toys R US store, but I want to return the item because I don't like the design of it.

However, I also want to apply for a job at this store.

Will returning the item at the same location that I want to work at hurt my chances of getting hired?

A. When you go in to apply for a job you want the workers there to see you as a co-worker. You don't' want to be in their mind as a customer, especially one that sees a default in one of their products. I think that its worth the drive to go a town over and return the product to a different Toys r us.


Yugioh Question, how old are the people who participate at your local tournament?
Q. What I mean is, if you go to a local tournament that they usually hold at toys r us, or books a million, what is the general age group there?

A. Depending on each location and what kind of people play around the area the age group will be different.


One store I use to go to had a lot of younger players around 12-16

while another store I went to would have older players at 20+


Where can i buy batman lego, and red robin action figures?
Q. Ok, i really like batman and legos. They do not have batman legos at the toys r us at the one by me. A couple of months of go they had this cool red robin figure. It had a red suit, a yellow/black cape,a silver staff, and i think silver stars to throw. Thanks for all the help.

A. I would recommend a LEGO store, but there doesn't appear to be one in Toronto. There is one in Ontario, though. Your best bet is always going to be on-line. But use the LEGO store finder feature on LEGO.com to find stores in your area that carry the key chain figures.

http://www.lego.com/legostores/location.�

http://service.lego.com/en-US/Storelocat�





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment