Saturday, December 8, 2012

does toys r us have layaway availabe for black friday deals?

Q. they probably don't but I though I might as well ask just in case. I was looking at their black friday ad and some of the toys say 'layaway available' at bottom of each. Maybe it's a mistake or does not include black friday?

A. No


How can I get the Toys R us, big book sent to my house?
Q. They have all the ads on TV for the pre black friday big book, and i want to have it sent to my house. How do I do that?

A. go to toysrus.com you can view the Big book online or go to any toys r us stores, they have them by the front doors. oh and if you do see a cheaper toy/item at another store like walmart or target, toys r us will price match. they price match on everything. you can call 1-800-Toysrus or go in store to be on the mailing list. i have been getting alot of coupons for toys from them.


Does anyone know of stores that are open on Black Friday at Midnight in Fredericksburg, VA?
Q. My aunt and I shop every black friday at midnight, but usually at my house. I hear the mall doesn't open until 6am; does anyone know what stores are open at midnight?

A. Toys 'R' Us opens at midnight, you can go to their site and see the ads now.

I'm not aware of any others.


How can I get the Toys R us, big book sent to my house?
Q. They have all the ads on TV for the pre black friday big book, and i want to have it sent to my house. How do I do that? ~Thanks

A. As simple as it sounds, I called their customer service line and asked to have one mailed to me. It arrived yesterday and the kids are fighting over it as I type!! The phone number is 1-800-ToysRUs




The above was taken from... http://askville.amazon.com/toys-big-toy-book/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=5332513


~~~


Or you can read it here... http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/toysrus/Default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2561320&rapid=467299&prvid=ToysRus-071028&promotioncode=ToysRus-071028&fsid=128387877742969182





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment