Sunday, December 2, 2012

How do I verify that the merchandise credit I have on a card is correct?

Q. I just used one at Toys R Us and I could swear I had at least $60 left from a return, but I haven't used it in a while and they told me there was only about $20 on it. How do check this out? Can I get a purchase history? Also they took the card since it was emptied out.

A. since you gave up the card it is going to be next to impossible to check == best thing is try to get a hold of customer service and see if they can help you!!!!


Can I use a gift card to pay for something through google checkout ?
Q. Im talking about gift cards from like Rite-Aid or CVS (pharmacy stores) or how about a Target or Toys R us gift card ?

Thanks
If this is Yahoo "Turf" why the flying fudge do they have a google section in the list of topics ?

A. No, you can only pay through credit or debit.


Can I return my item to any Toys R Us Stores?
Q. I went to a Toys R Us store and bought a toy for one of my friends. I went home just to find out it was the wrong type. I'm going to return it to get the correct one. Am I allowed to return it to a different Toys R Us store because the one I went to is really far away from my house and I don't want to drive that far again. I still have the receipt.

A. Yes, you can. Toys R Us has a general return policy, if the toy or item is purchased at a Toys R Us, then you can return it at any store. With the receipt they will issue a credit to your credit or debit card or refund the cash. Without the receipt you can exchange the item or get a store credit. They are very flexible on the return dates as well, although if the item is too old, they will pro-rate the return.


Where can I buy a TY Girlz doll?
Q. I have a Walmart, K-Mart, CVS, but no toys r us or meijer or target or those kinds of stores.
I also don't have a credit card to buy online.

A. Ty Girls are hard to find in stores, but what you can do is get a Visa gift card to buy online.

http://usa.visa.com/personal/cards/prepaid/visa_gift_card.html





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment